This Past Master’s Breast Jewel was presented to the 12th (Duodecimus) Master, W Bro Arthur Fillmore, on 21st November 1908. After long service as Secretary of the Lodge, he died in 1940 and all trace of this jewel was lost for 66 years. It was eventually found by a Masonic memorabilia collector, himself a Mason, as being for sale, and he bought and offered it to the Lodge. Accordingly, it was purchased from him in April 2006. Not surprisingly, the once blue ribbon has badly faded over the years.
Currently, it is the second oldest such jewel in the possession of the Lodge.